Wednesday 18 June 2014

Wednesday's Weekly Manicure by Michelle Roberts

Michelle Roberts
from
Ordinary Misfit
 
Hi lovelies,
I hope you had a great long weekend.  I know it came at a perfect time for me.  Just a pity it went so fast. 
 
I am so in love with OPI – Push and shove that I just can’t stop using it. I am also still completely obsessed with stamping so today is a combination of the two.   
I started with the special base coat – OPI – Lay down that base – and then 2 coats of OPI – Push and shove on my pinky, middle and index.  I then used 2 coats of Essence – Free hugs on my ring and thumb.  When that was all completely dry I stamped using Pueen31.  I used Essence – free hugs to stamp on the silver and OPI – Push and shove to stamp on the pink.  Topcoat and you’re done.
 I know the instructions say not to topcoat Push and shove but I always topcoat stamping otherwise it is just inclined to come off.  I also think topcoat makes the stamping even more opaque. 
 Do you think the topcoat has dulled Push and shove?  Do you also like the pink and silver together?  I’d love to hear what you think of this.
 
Thanks for reading.
 
Xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. Those look super cute, love the pink and silver together :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya